Wednesday 11 December 2013

JAINISM MEDITATION WITH 12 BHAVNA---( FEELINGS)--------!!!

If one has familiar with Dhyan (concentration/meditation) and able to carry it further, he can adopt thinking on following lines-with a Mangal Pada--- To start the process of Dhyana---------------------.!
"Arihanta Mah Deo ,Javajive Susaduno Guruno-------------!!!.
Jina Pannatam Tatva,Ehe Sammat Maye Gahiyam----------!!!."
( Arihanta is my God, Susadhu is my teacher and Jineshwar Deo's preaching is my religion for entire life ,I take this Samkit( oath) and go for following thinking process--- known as Bhavana ( wishes), One major requirement of Dyan i with full concentration. One has
to either close eye or concentrate on a object with eye open .Hence
one has to learn those Bhavana by heart and then go for in Dyan.

There is difference in "Karyao-utsarg" and "Dyan'.In former one has to give up love of body and in constant stature he has have to go in for pure soul searching. While later is with concentration with any      good and pure thoughts. Both are exercises of mind with thoughts. In Pratikaman, we required to be in "Karyo -Utsargh" doing 12 Loggas.

 1-Anitya Bhavna- ( Non-permanent )- King ,president every born has to die, how can I be exception to this basic rule ?. Let me use  time available for religion. Let me give up fear of death fully. From
here I have to go to some where else. Unless I achieve salvation the
cycle will never stop. So let me try to cut off life and death cycles.
2- A-sharan Bhavana- ( No-shelter )-- At time of death relatives, friends. doctors can not save me. Let me do good things. Only my
Karma and my actions are responsible for results. Arihant Bhagwan can only guide me to face sufferings with coolness .I surrender my
self to them for ever till my last birth.

3 Sansar Bhavana- ( life )--Everybody has problem- this or that, let me end the sufferings forever by moving on path of  salvation.
4- Ekatava Bhavana- ( Lonely )--All soul take birth alone and die alone, nobody can accompany departing soul. Then why I am loving others more than my soul. Soul is the only companion of mine. I must starve hard to clean it. He is real friend and will not leave me.
5-Anayatva Bhavna-  ( No one) -----Even my loved body will not accompany me in my last journey. It will be burnt here only. Then why I am loving non material things like land, bungalow and cars and material things like body, friends and relatives ?.Let me change
6- A-suchi Bhavna- ( Unclean ) My body is generating so many bad liquids- still why I am loving it----------- ?. I shall not waste time to decorate it. Instead of it, I shall concentrate on cleaning of my soul.
7- Aasarav Bhavna- ( Incoming ways of sins )-My slight mistake can open doors for sins to mix with my soul. I must be careful to avoid it. I must avoid additions of negative deeds to my soul.
8- Sanwar Bhavana- (  Closing incoming ways for sins )-----------
 I must constantly try hard to keep my soul away from sins all time.
Let me get engage in Samaik and like  all other religious activities.

9-Nirjara Bhavna- ( Cutting Karmas )- I have to nullify good and bad Karmas to attain salvation. I must live  simply to preserve good deeds to get favorable things in coming births. I must get engage in cutting bad Karmas by Tap ( fast) and Swadhyaya (Reading of Aagam)  and by following ways suggested by Mahveer Bhagwan.

10- Lok Bhavana- ( Universe ) It is very very kind of Thirthankara Bhagwan that I can know ,the universe, it's largeness and could realize steps to end cycles of life and death in this vast universe.

11-Bodhi Durlabh  Bhavna-( Difficulty of getting true and correct knowledge). I am fortunate enough to get correct knowledge of nine Tatvas and Jainism. Without it, I could not have walked on path
 of Bhagwan. I am fortunate to keep away from wrong religion faith.
12- Dharma Bhavna- ( Faith in correct religion ) Now it is crystal clear to me that there is no other shelter than correct religion where I can surrender to end my sufferings. Fortunately I got Jainism as a
correct religion. I pray to have same religion in all my next births.


JAI JINENDRA------------!!!---------------JAI MAHAVEER-----!!!.




No comments:

Post a Comment