Monday 26 August 2019

JAINISM--FULL TEXT--PUCCHISUNAM--HINDI AND ARDHAMAGDHI.--------!!!..

Friends-till date I was hesitant to share original Aagam's part in this blog. The reason behind such self restriction is that the "Aagams" reading needs strict follow up "Swadhay" timings in allowed time of "Porishi ". Moreover it requires a pure surroundings and clean, pure
state of mind and posture. My blog based on "Puchisunam " has got
published on 22/10/2016 with title-Praising Mahaveer Bhagwan.

In no time it became most visited blog in my series of Jainism. In the mean time, I received request from devotees to have meaning of it
in Hindi. To assist devotee, I decided to opt for a one time exception.
Even few from blog readers can try to learn it with the help of text.
My this adventure will not be a misadventure, I hope and pray.
As such, I am attaching herewith full text of Pucchisunam in PDF
file. I hope devotees will take necessary care while reading it. Here
is the full text. It is composed by current Siddha Bhagwan respected
"Sudharmaswamiji".It is covered in sixth chapter of "Suygadang
Sutra" original Aagam. Hope in current Paryushan it will be a help.

Swadhya Sudha Book Extract in Hindi - Click to download

I am thankful to publisher -Shri A.B.Jain Sanskriti Rakshak Sangh -Jodhpur for using the material to use here reproduced from Sutra.
Devotees comfortable with book format can get the copy from their
office at Jodhpur at cost of Rs,10.00.Who are familiar with English
can visit the previous blog dated 22/10/2016.Here is rules to read it
avoiding Aswadhya. Please take care and be cautious to read, recite.
Just keep in mind doing "Swadhya" of "Aagam" is a best tool to cut  off our knowledge covering Karma. Once moved  away from wrong knowledge, faith gets purified. Then the salvation is not far away. 


JAI JINENDRA---------------!!!----- JAY MAHAVEER---------!!!.




No comments:

Post a Comment