Thursday 18 September 2014

JAINISM--REACHING 100TH MARK----------!!!

It is immense moment of joy for me to write for 100th blog of this
Mokhsadhana .Let me present some  more facts related to it-------.
I started it on 24/11/2013 and completing 100th mark as on today 18/09/2014. In less than 10 months the viewers number has reached  plus 12000 mark. It is not my writing skill or any other similar virtue being responsible for growing interest of viewers. Only thing that can be given credit is basic strong fundamentals of Jainism. It is not a ordinary religion but religion preached by none  the less than pujya
Kewalibhagwan. Hence the response is on expected lines.

In current complex life situation many souls are turning to the deep spiritual knowledge for inner peace. Jainism offers it to them to the fullest. No doubt for full gain ,we have to come out of traditional stamp of religion to understand it without any type of prejudice.
 Jainism is in a broad sense is a art and style of living. If one lives simply with care for others living or non-living things. he is very much near to Jainism irrespective of his caste and religion. We cover our eyes with a particular glass or faith and prefer to ignore other good theories. In the process we miss so many good things.

Jainism never require it's own stamping on any individual but it expect one to have rational behavior for others equal to his own expectations for own soul. One can very much continue with his own religion but needs only to respect and care other souls.
 If one understand Jainism basics. he may or may not follow it but definitely love it. Thus one can keep his inheritance intact.
I tried to simplify the Jinwani and put it into blog format so that youngster can easily understand the basics of Jainism. With limitation of my capacity, knowledge and understanding it is just impossible for me to even reproduce the things at nearby level as told by Lord Mahaveerswami through Aagams  forming Jinwani.
But I tried my level best so that any other soul may be motivated to do the said Herculean task. Deep darkness removal needs more and  more efforts. This is a first small step towards this vast object.
I am very thankful for Blogger to provide me platform to write and viewers for major part of world to encourage my efforts.
I express my deep sense of sorry if any thing in all those 100 blogs have caused to hurt feeling of any viewers. Similarly I regret any thing  misinterpreted by me than told by Bhagwan Mahaveerswami.I believe truth will here to prevail all the time to come in future.


JAIJINEDRA.---------!!!!---------- JAI MAHAVEER---------!!!.


No comments:

Post a Comment