Friday 29 May 2015

JAINISM -HIDDEN MESSAGE FROM NAVKARMANTRA--------!!!

I got the input of this blog when I happened to attend summer camp for kids related to Jainism and Navkarmantra. I was very keen to attend it-since for me Navkarmantra is most respected, auspicious and holy composition of Jainism being summary of 14 Purva (very very vast Knowledge). My day starts and ends with it like so many Jain and Non Jain brothers and sisters.Let me share the experience.
 Gurudeo explained the meaning of Navkarmantra and told how unique it is since it meant to offer respect to all pure souls without naming anyone. All souls who attained salvation and got themselves liberated has used this tool of Mahamantra to get them liberated.
 One kid around age of five asked Gurudeo can he get salvation if he spent major time of his life chatting only Navkarmantra. With a smile on his face Gurudeo asked him whether he can fill his stomach and pacify his hunger only by chatting food ,food ,food and looking at the plate filled with food. The kid  said no- Sir I have  to actually sit at plate, use my hand, mouth  to quench my hunger by eating.
 That is right and my answer is hidden in your answer Gurudeo told the kid Kid seemed to be partly confused. He looked for explanation.
 Gurudeo further added that Navkarmantra is a stepping stone for salvation and is to be used as guidance for correct behavior .It is a role model provider. It has two messages hidden in it. Let me share
1-- Only positive virtues in a soul are qualified for respect and bowing down our head nothing else matter. Virtues are so precious.
2--These virtues are not only to be respected but to be copied and adopted in one's life to get salvation. We have to live life like them. 
Navakar  is respect offered to great soul classified into five as follow categories. These categories with virtues are given  herewith.
A--Arihant Bhagwan-- Virtues-------  12.
B--Siddha Bhagwan-    Virtues-------   08.
C--Acharyaji--------      Virtues--------  36.
D---Upadhyaji------      Virtues-------- 25.
E---Sadhuji Maharaj-   Virtues--------  27.

                                  Total Virtues------108.


That is the reason that a Mala has 108 Manies ( round pearls of plastic) and 108  figure is treated as a holy number by all of us.
Presently on earth we have last three categories while the 20 Arihant Bhagwan are at Mahavidehakhetra and Siddha Bhagwan are at top of universe known as Siddhasheela. Soon Arihanta will be getting there.
The organizers distributed to kids a booklet containing meaning of Navkarmantra and detailed 108 virtues of Panchparmesthi.
I was immensely happy for kids who have received correct timely
guidance at such a young age. I used to use the mantra verbally so far now .I got the point that it is not enough, I have to bring the virtues of these noble souls in my conduct, character and life to be Jitendriy.
Only then I can gain  real benefit of walking on noble salvation path.
Let us pray to have at least one virtue from all those noble souls -
crystal clear soul of Siddha, wish of welfare of all living souls from Arihanta, care like mother from Aacharya. knowledge from Upadhya and equality from Sadhuji .All virtues are so noble and precious.

JAI JINENDRA--------------!!!----------JAI MAHAVEER-------!!!.







No comments:

Post a Comment