Tuesday 23 January 2018

JAINISM-18 SINS--,15 KARMADAAN AND VIPAAK SUTRA----!!! PART-2.

Friends my recent attendance to question ,answer session of Gurudeo was very useful. One devotee was accompanied by his young son. His questions and answer by Gurudeo covered herein for readers.
The devotee stood asked permission to ask question. On getting
 the permission, he put his question to Gurudeo in a polite manner.
 "Sir, here is my son. He completed his management course and now
wish to start a business prohibited by our religion. He wants to start leather export business on large scale. I briefed him for your lectures on 18 sins and 15 Karmadaan but he is adamant. Please guide him and asked his son to put his query. Son stood up to speak
 "Sir, what is wrong with doing any business which can give good returns. Why basic freedom is being denied to me by our Dharma ?
I have learned in college the value of money. After running the said business successfully, I can go for public issue and at good premium can sell the share. How sins can be associated with business------- ?. 
He completed question and both sat down. Gurudeo started reply-.
 " Young man do you believe in Jainism and trust Mahaveer Swami  our Bhagwan and teachings"----?he looked into his eyes and asked.
He stood up and gave answer------ "Yes Sir definitely I do believe."

 "On positive note I start guiding you. You are lucky to have such a parent to persuade you for moral values . Since you are planning a
new venture, I assume you are knowing sources for procurement of raw material needed. So I will not comment on that. I realized real value of money, it is zero in real term compared to soul's inner peace.
So I left domestic life and became monk. You are not monk, so I  can understand your  this quest for money. Money earned by killing basic conscience is never advisable. Quality of money earned also matters.
Now I can give you relevant reference from Aagam ,our holy book,
Please read it, then within a week time if you still wish to go ahead with your particular project you can meet me for discussion. I am confident that need for next meeting for this subject will not arise.
I recommend all of you to read at least once "Vipaak Sutra".
 "Vipaak " means result on maturity. It is  the11th main Sutra under
"Angasutra".It covers original facts told by Mahaveer Bhagwan to Gautamswami. Later on the party to conversation Sudharmaswami told same to last Siddha of our area Pujya Jambuswami.

While travelling for food Guatmaswami happens to meet various people sufferings. Their sufferings was beyond words. Saddened
by such unbearable pains, Guatamswami put questions to Mahaveer Bhagwan for the reasons behind such a hell like situation. Their all subsequent lives and death also were asked. He also put questions for selected cases for people leading a very peaceful life for more detail. 
Bhagwan is Kewaldyani and Trikaaldarshi, For all such cases Pujya Bhagwan told their complete life span up to each one's salvation.
The number of total stories are available in two parts numbering 20. 
 "Dukkha-Vipak "covers ten incidents from "Mrigaputra to "Anju" 
 These all related to persons engaged in negative deeds like----- cow slaughter ,eggs trader and so on. Second part is------- "Sukhvipaak".
It covers ten incidents  from "Subahu to Vaardatta". They all were
engaged in good deeds. The Sutra is masterpiece from Bhagwan. He narrated Karma theory to help his devotees for correct path of living  

Any sensitive person will be shocked to read circumstances faced by such sinners. The delay in getting salvation due to addition of numbers of deaths can make us re examine our business plans. We cannot driven by profit motive all the times. Equally there is no shortage of business activities keeping out 15 Karmadan business.

 I knew so many Jain not dealing insuch companies' share. Yesterday somebody briefed me for fire breaking at Delhi claiming 17 innocent lives in cracker factory. I am not sure for reasons but if we ignore all Bhagwan's alters for prohibited business ,we have to face music and consequences. One is absolutely free to do any deed or Karma but once done nobody is free to escape results". Gurudeo concluded.

The meeting ended. I helped the young man to get copy of "Vipak"
from Secretary of our Jain group. I exchanged cell number with him and asked to update me his decision out of curiosity.

JAIJINENDRA------------!!!----------- JAI MAHAVEER------!!!.










No comments:

Post a Comment