Tuesday 21 August 2018

JAINISM---ANATHIMUNI----OH--!!-ORPHAN KING-----!!!-- PART----2.

" King I belonged to rich noble family having lovely father named Prabhutdhansanchay. Under his guardianship, I was enjoying life to fullest. Suddenly one day, I suffered from eye pain and overall burning sensation in body. My dad, mom, wife,sibling.relatives have
arranged best medical treatment for me. Whole family and circle were ready to do any thing for me spending most time near my bed.
Days passed one by another, but no improvement in health was seen
in sight. One day. when I was alone ,I started to fix possible reason
causes for such happening with me. I wondered, why I was targeted
by destiny ,while all youth are enjoying living. At the end, I came to
conclude that root cause of all sufferings and happiness is Karma.
The layers of good deeds and bad deeds offer the out coming
results on maturity. Unless one cut off such Karma by Nirjara and
be absent from new sins by following of Sanwar,the going on
sufferings cannot end. To end such suffering only way available
is taking Diksha and becoming monk. The aim cannot be attained 
while remaining at home. So I made promise to myself, that I will
go for Diksha if I get relieved from the unbearable pain. With this
thought. I fell asleep . I was unaware of new dawn coming to me.
As night passed and sun raised ,my sufferings ended. I could not
believe power of promise. So to keep the promise, with permission of my parent and relative I became Jain monk to get soul liberated.
I became guardian of all living souls guiding them to end their all
sufferings forever. As a conclusion dear King. I can share with you
the ultimate truth. Money, relatives no one is capable to offer needed
protection to any body. Only individual soul has immense and carry
magical power to protect oneself. How one shape the soul is the
real test. Such craftsmanship decides your happiness and pain.
Now, King just have a introspection and tell me if I was wrong
to call you orphan in-spite of all your the tools and wealth. 
King thanked the monk for explaining real meaning of guardian.
He also congratulated the monk for knowing the truth in such short span of time and following the ways of Mahaveer Bhagwan. Soon King left back to his kingdom. Shrenik approved all sayings of Muni by heart. So he achieved unique touch of Samkit. As a result of this
he will be first Thirthnkar in next cycle named as " Mahapadam."

JAI JINENDRA--------!!!-------------- JAI MAHAVEER------!!!. 


No comments:

Post a Comment