Thursday 9 April 2020

JAINISM--LOOKING BACK AT 250 COMPLETED BLOGS-----------!!!.

Friends on 3rdApril 2020 ,I have completed penning down of 250th
blog in series of Jainism-ways to attain salvation------Mokshsadhna.
Before  approx. 77 months on 24/11/2013.I started it. On 1/01/2014
,I wrote 50th blog having viewers plus 3900.The figure reached the
mark of 100th blog on 18/09/2014 with viewers around plus 12000.
As on today i.e. 9th April 2020 the readers reached magic figure of
plus79600.Leaving those numbers and statistic, when I look back at
those blogs and viewers and their comments, I feel immense happy.
The joy can be compared to a farmer when seed sewed by him can
be seen in form of flourishing mango tree. Giving sweet fruits. A big
Thank You to Blogger for providing land in form of platform.

Average viewership number stand at number 1033 per month which
may not be impressive but the fact that Jainism interest exists is
sufficient for me to carry on the task without any self interest .At
some point of time in life majority of us needs to turn to religion
shelter to have inner peace and consolation. Better if decide to do
it as early as possible to have strong foundation through out life .I
hope more young people to read us through oral communication. 



In opinion of zoologist the king of forest  has a peculiar habit. He
prefers to take overview of his past path at regular interval, so that
he can have safe march in near future. This habit of retrospection
offers him a safe way ahead in forest avoiding past mistakes if any.
In similar ways, I check with my self frequently if I am keeping the
object alive witch I set for myself ,in the beginning of writing. In the
absence of feedback except few comments ,I do the work myself.
With a  sole object keeping young generation in vision, I started it.
My main object was to simply the Jinwani from Aagam based
literature and to represent it to youngsters in a readable form.It is
always better to read original than other versions .I knew it since
beginning. But given a choice to read Aagam in "Ardhamaghdi,they
may prefer to continue with traditional ways of Puja. It may consist
of going to temple ,taking Darshan and then back to routine. In the
said process they might overlook the treasure Bhagwan Mahaveer
Swamiji left for us in form of Jinwani. It could be a great loss.

While doing my task I have taken care to provide in blog maximum references of Aagam so that my narratives does not breach truth as
per Jinwani. Such care is most necessary because there is no other
sin bigger than to say anything which is not matching or in contrast
 to Jinwani. Secondly I was also cautious not to impose my branch
wise preferences and to remain impartial to all Jainism branches.
Beside Jain religion I have not commented on other religions unless
they have been called on. It could happen as I personally believe
that any type of faith is a subject matter of individual soul. His self
devotion and engagement with religion shape that One must have
liberty to decide form of his  prayers and devotion for Almighty.
  Lastly to say Thanks for all who made it possible will be a mere
formality. Better I will like to carry their support as a obligation to
repay their debt for liking and appreciation, I believe that this kind
of obligation will be a force that keep me carry on this blog. 

One request to readers that they can motivate other to read blog as
much as possible. Other than 10 popular blogs, remaining blog are
aimed to reveal secrets of living life in simple and peaceful ways.  

JAI JINENDRA----------!!!-------------JAI MAHAVEER-------!!!.






    


No comments:

Post a Comment