Friday 9 July 2021

JAINISM----SWADHAY- "NAMI-PAWAJJA" . --UTTARADHAYNSUTRA-(9).------!!!.

Friends my earlier Blog "Puchhisunam" occupy rank in first ten most visited Blogs in this series. It indicates liking of readers for "Aagam- Swadhaya". It prompted me to add another easy to learn " Swadhay" from 9th chapter of "Uttaradhyansutra " titled as --"Nami-Pawajja". Hope- it can help devotees to learn it in coming 2021" Chaturmas". It is told to Pujya Jambuswami by Pujya Sudharmaswami. Nami is the name of the King of "Mithila" and "Pawajja" means taking Diksha. The chapter covers ten questions between "Devraj--Indra" and King. Indra visits King to test his intentions for becoming the Jain monk. Answers by King are so valuable and rich in spiritual terms-- Let us cover it in brief. Readers can get the original text at the end. Fever and pain had made the King Nami-Rajasrhri to suffer for more than  

six months. As a remedy all of his queens gathered to grind turmeric to use it as paste as a medicine on medical advices. Noises of bangles of queen disturbed king. He felt- I was in peace when left alone. The gatherings causes loss of peace. It is better for me to be only with my soul leaving all domestic relations by becoming  a Jain monk. Here  are the answers by King. Readers can guess the questions from reply.

1.-The mourning is city is out of own selfishness. It is just like birds do it for  fallen tree .Simply as vanishing of tree make loss of shelter.
2.-Even if city is burning by fire- I need not to bother. I do not own  anything there. Fumes of any fire can burn only possessed things.      3.- My soul is being sufficiently guarded by safeguard of forgiveness faith, Tap, Sanwar Samiti and Gupti , Dush Dharma. As such I need not to care about safety of city from attacks by external enemies.        4.-One who has doubt of a permanent residence care for building temporary homes. I am sure of my place in "Siddasheela".As such I do not need to build homes or luxurious palaces to delay my Diksha.   5.-I need not to offer safety from dacoits to citizens as they are being governed by their built Karmas.They will get exact results as Karma 
6.-I firmly believe a warrior winning over internal enemies is more brave than a warrior winning ten million. As such I do not need to engage in wars with externals. Winning over soul is my priority.        7.-I need not to get engage in "Maha-Yadnya" or " Maha- Bhoj " for Bramins. I believe that monk's "Sayam is best and noble charity.        8.- Living a domestic life cannot be compared to Monk's Dikha. Jain Sadhu can walk correctly path of salvation shown by Thirthankars.    9.-Your suggestion to go for Diksha after adding wealth by diamond
gold etc.is not practical as human greed, wishes are infinite as sky. 
10.- Your suggestion not to leave visible comforts for imaginary happiness and peace of getting to Moksha is not true. It's a matter of faith over preaching of Jineshwar Bhagwan which  true for all time. Indra in disguise of Bramin pleased with answers. He praised king and appreciated his beliefs. Indra wished early salvation to him and left for his location. With Diksha Nami Rajashri got Moksha soon.  

Click to download--Nami-Pawajja Link. Take all care for Swadhaya.

JAI JINENDRA----------!!!-------------JAI MAHAVEER-------!!!.



No comments:

Post a Comment