Wednesday 8 March 2023

JAINISM-----LOOKING WITHIN A SOUL.-----!!!.

 Friends for my Blog readers I wish to share lecture of Gurudeo  given on "Chomasi Pakkhi" being Holi Chaturmas .Hope will find it useful.   ' Devanupriya so many times you have heard about soul  and Dhyan. You may or may not be knowing how to look within a Soul .

We as a human familiar with looking outside with our eyes. To look within a a soul closed eyes a static mind  silent and, holy place is a  must It can be done gradually with following discussed stages. First can be to review past and present and second one is planning future. A-Review past and present. Broad guidelines can be as following. 1-Am I a sensitive and fearful soul to fear18 sins and 25 Mittatava.?2- Any major sins that I committed  in past knowingly or otherwise .  3-Am I know basics of Jinwani like 9 Tatva. Samaik and Pratikaman
4.-Do I am aware for difference in body and soul and care for soul ?.
5.-If my faith in Jinwani is absolute or flexible depending upon case.
6- If I do religious acts for Nirjara or possession of material things. ? 7-If I love or hate something living and non loving too high extent.?  8.-If I am aware of 8 Karmas and cutting there of by Nirjara.        
09.-Do I doing justice to my religion Jain and legacy of Bhagwan.
 10.-If I am tired of sorrow of lives and death and aim for salvation.   11-Am I a victim of any bad habit for food or drink, If I regret it.?     12-Am I aware of obligations of my parents and Guru. If I am trying enough to repay those obligation by my maximum possible capacity  
13-Am I fortunate enough to have good Guru following 5 Mahavrat strictly. Unless he follow it he  cannot help me to attain salvation.
14-If I had cheated anyone for money or have not repaid his dues ? I need to repay it anyhow if I do not wish him as my master in my future birth as donkey or bull. I do not need to keep assets for others.
  15.-I do not know my last breathing time I must wake up now and do maximum possible religious activities for Nirjara of bad Karmas.
 ?. Dhyan for future lives of a soul.
1-Can ever I may be able to leave domestic life and take Diksha ?.      2.-If my current life I am doing Pachkhans, Samaik,Pratikaman and Swadya. If I can unearth treasure of our knowledge ocean Aagam ?.  3.-Shoud I increase time giving for cleaning of everlasting soul.?
4-Do I need some more efforts to purify my Samkit of Jain religion?.
5.-My path must lead to salvation to end all sufferings of birth death.
Bhagwan has prescribed four times Dhyan for monks in any day. We all know soul is a invisible Drava cannot be seen but can be looked into for inspection. If we can reduce bad Karmas it can be of lesser weight. A light weight ensure higher Gati's birth and early salvation. Hope you all will give Dhyan a try in Samaik" Gurudeo concluded.

JAI JINENDRA----------!!!---------JAI MAHAVEER-----------!!!.






No comments:

Post a Comment