Wednesday 1 January 2014

JAINISM-- THANKS GIVING -50TH BLOG----!!!

Jaijinendra friends. Looking back to  my fifty completed blogs, I feel surprised. I am not expert to know complete Jainism. The subject requires Kevaldyan, There must be backing of some divine force that made me to write it with my fraction of knowledge. I just tried to pour a mug of water fetched by me as per my capacity from the deep ocean of Aagama of Jinwani. One must say miracles do happens.
I am very thankful to Blogger to provide me the platform to share my views. Thanks is also due to Gurudeo who taught me something as to my capacity to share with others. The thanks giving can not be completed without mentioning viewers belonging from all over world covering India, Us ,Uk and so many other countries.
 I do not know their identity and names as available on Facebook but  surely all of them are desirous of salvation. God bless them all and continue to show them the path of salvation. There were no /less comments so far. I do not  expect like and other similar comments. But surely want to correct any misquote from my blogs if they are not matching with Aagaams instead of sector wise beliefs of Jains.
It is necessary to note that there is no greater sin than to advocate any wrong thing than what is preached by Bhagwan Mahaveerswami. 
I say sorry and put apology in advance for any such action if any.
 I also apologize if any of my blog hurt sentiments of readers unknowingly. With my human element in reproducing Jinawani, I might have committed mistakes .Khamatkhamna for it. The number of viewers so far is + 3900. If only 4 out of them can change and follow true Jainism my aim is  being met with highest success rate. 
Only one request I want to make--Please do not keep the Jainism
knowledge acquired by these blogs to your self only. Form discussion groups, and share study  with others. Since I believe one lamp can light so many other lamps. Let us travel the path of salvation all together.Thanks for your support and inspirations.

 Bye take care .Let us hope to meet soon on this Blog through next. 
Thanks again. With best wishes for your journey to salvation------!!!



JAIJINENDRA----------------!!!----JAI MAHAVEER--------!!!.


No comments:

Post a Comment