Friday 30 December 2016

JAINISM--MOVING TO HOPE AND LIGHT WITH JAINISM-----------!!!.

On 15 Th November 2016 ,I was accompanying Gurudeo while leaving the main place where he lived for four months period of Chaturms. The march is termed as "Vihar" in Jain terminology.
The next destination was a place in suburb around five kilo meter distance. We like minded Shrawaks are with Gurudeo in Vihar.
While we were walking a  premium luxury car stopped and  a person stepped down and offered greetings to Gurudeo. He asked for his permission to have 10 minutes to discuss problems and guidance Gurudeo expressed his inability to grant it, Since he is not allowed, to talk while walking, as it may involve crushing of small creatures unknowingly beside accident possibilities. He asked him to meet in Sthanak and asked me to coordinate with him sharing stay details.
 I shared location of new destination and asked him to attend venue after 10 a.m. when the lecture ends. I was curious to know about his problems and solutions offered by Gurudeo. So I attended the venue The topic is being shared with my readers ,so any one can have transformation attempt if needed by circumstances.
 "Sir, the person started conversation. I am the great sinner. Not a single sin, I can claim not to have committed. I belongs to a rich family. From the age of 25 years till current age of 50 ,I enjoyed life to the fullest without knowledge of my family. In the process, I tasted all things in the world- to name  a few-cheating .breaching trust ,smuggling, drugs. food, drinks, tobacco .gambling and female relationships. I am ashamed to name all of it.I am really sorry for it.

But now a days a sudden fear surrounds my mind which is causing 
depression. I fear my organs liver ,kidneys, lungs may cause me trouble. I also sense that with such a vagabond life style, I may go to hell, I am afraid of a disturbed death. Now .I want to change ,is it possible now or it is too late ? "and the person started weeping and sat down. Sir, please give me your blessings"!.
Gurudeo looked at him with sympathy and stated "Sorry I can not give blessings A Jain monk is supposed not to offer blessings as
blessings without back up of receiver's good deeds will not fetch any result. As a outcome faith on Jainism will be shaken. So I can only give you advice based on Jinwani for a correct path. However my best wishes will be always and for ever with you.
You came here with sense of regret ,this is basically too good thing for you. It is not possible for majority of sinners. Transformation may be difficult but not impossible if attempted rigorously.
Life always gives second chance. Body is temple of soul. Unfortunately you misused it due to wrong choices and company.
 While committing sins mind. speech and body acts serially. While giving up it is in reverse order i.e. body, speech and mind needs to accept it. Bearing this fundamentals one has to start new journey.
If your mind is strong then with determination your body can bear the shock of giving up addictions. I do not know whether your organs are affected by alcohol, smoking and other bad intakes.
Clinical tests can tell you that. But one thing is sure giving up will not add more harm to them. Secondly, I do not know whether you will go to hell or not since it depends on whether the one time unique
"Aayushyabandh" process is completed for you or not as of now.
But one thing is sure that your all those deeds have already formed part of your "Karman "body. As such you owe debts for it, repayable at due time. You have established enemy ship bond with all innocent animals who rested in your stomach while quenching your taste for  non-veg food and drinks. So just think how will they can forgive you  ?  When the role reverse in next life they will take the revenge
based on severity of your current actions. Just have a thought for it.

Secondly fearing uncontrollable event is meaningless. For example one is grinding water and other is grinding butter milk with curd. The result in first case is nil while it is butter in second case.
Just like it give up the death fear and engage yourself in good noble activities like reading Aagaams .doing mediation. meeting religious people and similar positive activities to keep mind active.
Any confession of sins have those eight remedies. Transformation is possible with it. But of course it require determination and vigorous follow up-Let me to explain it one by one.
1-Michhami Dukadam-- It is saying sorry immediately after you realize that you have committed sin and wish to be apologetic.
2-Pratikaman---It is to be done with due process in Samaik for expressing regret for past misdeeds done knowingly or otherwise.
3-Pratyakhan--Means taking vow  not to repeat the mistake again ( Pachkhan). You may be biding by some restrictions.
4-Aalochna- Revealing sins in front of Gurudeo
5-Ninda-------With soul as witness expressing guilty for himself for committing misdeeds with a regret feeling from bottom of heart.
6-Garhami- Expressing wrong deeds with sense of guilty in front of Gurudeo. With out any filter, to tell every mistake
7-Prayachhit-It is acceptance of atonement suggested by Gurudeo and to follow it. Guru will award it as per nature of mistake.
8-Forgiveness-To ask for forgiveness from living souls who might have been hurt by you in either way knowingly or unknowingly.
Those eight steps will not nullify your sins but it's density will be brought to mild voltage from high voltage" Gurudeo concluded.
With a pause he added " My child, see you are not alone. So many souls are walking on wrong path. It is normal for them to live with mask. But you are unique to realize it and ask for remedies. Try to read story of serial killer Arjun Mali from Jain literature. It can be assure that accepting own misdeeds requires lion's heart. You have it- go on right path soon you will find peace ultimately. Mind is a unique gift to mankind ,nothing is impossible for it."
 I looked at the face of questioner, I failed to read it but his eyes seemed to have found new glory. Hopefully he will be on right track,

JAI JINENDRA-------------!!!---------JAI MAHAVEER----------!!!.





No comments:

Post a Comment