Monday 22 July 2024

JAINISM------ADYNAN AND KEWALDYAN-----!!!.

In first lecture of  current Chaturmas by Gurudeo two lines made me to think and express it through this Blog. He said irrespective of---- what we believe level of current  human knowledge is too low. It is

just as a drop of water in beak of a sparrow. While" Kewaldyan " is capable to know each and every minute details of living or non living covering all of the three period. As such Kewaldyan is a tool of hope

for who are anxious to know mystery of  human lives and existence. I have no doubt about both of his these two statements. I just started to chalk out things we do not know and wish to know, While giving it a thought, I felt ashamed for limitation of knowledge, If I exclude from it my superficial knowledge obtained through study of Jainism -then the result are too poor. Souls in Maha-Vidheha Khetra are too fortunate and luckyto have always opportunity to obtain Kewaldyan. 
We in Bharat and Eirawat get such chances only in third and fourth
Aaras .I just though to list out things I wish to know. In general we as human are so preoccupied with our routine duties and activities few of us can be able to give it a thought. Looking back to my point I am trilled with mysteries of galaxies and universe. The never ending sky deep oceans and seas .mountains, snow clad mountains, forests.
deserts. I wish to know about biggest surprise sun ,moon and stars.
Rains, clouds rainbows, volcano ,earthquake also rose my curiosity to know. A small ant, colors of peacock and butterfly, the cuckoo's voice. all birds and animal together with beautiful roses continue to carry on my anxiety. Miracles of human body power of seed to turn into huge tree all are so fascinating Overall great mystery behind all life and death, difference in IQ levels of human I wish I could know. 
Mahaveerswami assured salvation to all Bhavi souls. Moksha can be possible only after getting Kewaldyan and Kewaldarshan. As such as Gurudeo said there is hope let us wait for the golden day for all of us when we can be blessed with the unique treasure of Kewaldyan. For
it no doubt the road is difficult and hard. It needs absolute faith on Jinwani, Dikha, fast Nirjara and Sayam. Let us all aim and do it.  

JAI JINENDRA----------!!!----------JAI MAHAVEER------------!!!.



No comments:

Post a Comment