Sunday 27 July 2014

JAINISM-- PRAYER TO ARIHANT AND SIDDHA BHAGWAN------------!!!

Just like waves in sea -the numbers of prayers -addressed to God is beyond human counting and can be termed as infinite. Results given depend upon the feeling with it was made. With reading of Aagams, lately I realized that so far I failed to make proper prayer to Pujya Mahaveerswami ( Siddha ) and Simandharswami (Arihantdeo) . So far I prayed for body rather than soul. Herewith I just dare to pen down the unsung prayer from my end. One can make it in his name if found to have worth in real term for uplifting soul towards salvation .
O Lord----!!! Please offer me shelter of your wings. With layers of ignorance for centuries and numerous cycles of life and death my soul could not find ways to salvation. I took shelters of other Gods for domestic and physical happiness but failed miserably to attain true happiness. I regret my action and loss of precious huge time.

Now please free me from all wrong beliefs and faiths. Even in my dreams, I shall not believe a word other than Jinwani. For all next cycles please see that I get only Jainism as my religion. Till now I desired and prayed for all material things and relationships. with your teachings I came to the conclusion that they are not permanent and brings more sorrows than happiness. Now I have decided to go only for permanent happiness Please help me to win Mohniyakarma.
 Of late, I realized that only the trio of correct knowledge, faith and character is the only tool for cuttings seeds of life and death cycles,
Please keep this faith of mine as intact for ever and be generous enough to grant it to me in spite of my all weaknesses and numerous flaws. I am sorry for late realization of truth told by you long ago .
 
In current life let Jinwani be my only mentor and guardian which picks of my finger in testing time leading a fearless life, Let your teachings of Karma and non violence be my torch while walking on mysterious path of life. Let me fear and keep away from eighteen sins. Please ensure that till last breathe of mine my faith in your path does not get shattered. Allow me to treat all living souls at par with my soul. Please give me enough strength to keep away from 18 sins.4 Kashays and 25 wrong beliefs. I am ashamed for not giving it earlier .I know you are too kind with big heart to forgive me for it.

If you offer me more courage to give up domestic life and become monk by taking Diksha -that can be a  true great achievement for me.
Lastly please allow me to take my last breathe following Santhara Vrata with clean heart, Let my soul forgive all my so called enemy. I seek forgiveness from all living ones whom I troubled knowingly or unknowingly. I owe a huge debts to them  and seek forgiveness.

With your name and Nankarmantra on tips of my tongue, I shall take last breath. Please allow me to add last request which shall allow me worshiping you in even state of mind and crystal clear soul. With accumulation of good deeds and Nirjara let me have next birth in in Vemanikdeo so that I can visit you in Mahavidehakhetra and can take your Darshan and be at your feet to hear Jinwani.
I know from my bottom of heart that you are kind enough to grant my this prayer uttered in silence since you are known to be ocean
of mercy and kindness and can hear words not spoken in loud.
Oh---Parmatma, you are a ocean of countless virtues and mercies, Be kind enough to listen to prayer of a tiny soul like me (Hinaatma).

Please help me to cut off all my Karmas and end cycles of lives.

JAIJINEDRA------------!!!------------- JAI MAHAVEER.---!!!.



No comments:

Post a Comment