Sunday 20 July 2014

JAINISM---TOWERING PERSONALITY OF BHAGWAN MAHAVEER---------!!!.

Jainism believes that a devotee can achieve same status of his Idol once he gets salvation-as  Guru Gautamswami got same status of Mahaveerswami whom he worshiped whole heartily for whole life.
It must be true but seems almost difficult. If we compare ourselves
with giant personality of Mahaveerswami , we really feel ashamed.
It is just like comparing an ant with lion, a drop of water with ocean and a sparrow with an eagle. I have same feeling of a kid on street looking to a man who reached the highest peak of Mount Everest. 
Still I dare to make comparison since with out it one cannot know the shortcomings lying within us which needs  many instant correction. 
I used one more me to represent ego coupled with my personality.
1-He was full of forgiveness as evident from story of Chandkoushik snake. While it is difficult for me to forgive even persons who have insulted me long back in my childhood. This is my weakness.
2--He conquered all negative points known as Kashay. I am always  and constantly engaged in anger, self respect. cheating and greed for living and non living. Indeed so many lives  I need to correct it.
3-He exhibited extra ordinary tolerance when hot iron rod was put into his ears. I rush to doctors with a small pinch of a pin or small increase in blood pressure. I lack fraction of his tolerance capacity,
4-- He was a born prince but left all comforts to become a monk. I get disturbed even I get late by an hour to reach home. I am fond off adding more comforts to my living. I go restless if my air conditioner stop working. I am actually became a slave of all material things.
5- Tap ( fast )--He engaged himself in rigorous Tap, fast and deep mediation for a period of twelve and a half year . I eagerly waits for  the dawn to break my one day fast. I have yet to conquer my organs .
6-He got complete true knowledge Kevaldyan at the end of his Tap by conquering four Karmas. Detailed  Karma winning  as follow---.
Mohniya  (free from love and hate).Darshanavarniya ( covering faith), Dynavarniya (covering knowledge ) and Antaray ( prohibitory What to say about my knowledge, I failed to remember eight Karmas serially. But I pretend to know every thing below the Sun. Complete knowledge of Bhagwan is evident from  through 32 Aaagams.
7-He was well  wisher of all living and non living creatures of the Universe and preached live and let live theory .I am just unable to look beyond my limited family and friend circle. I do not care to mourn the passengers who lost their lives in a plane crash. He taught non violence to world which  has become a basic conditions for co-survival and existence of human race. I keep on plucking flowers, eating roots and walking without care breaking Ahinsa principle.
8-He has only one faith that is known as Samyagdristi while I used to change my faiths and related Gods to suit my sufferings in a hurry to close my problems and sorrows. I am a true business man ,donate to temples for sake of my name and asking some thing in return.
9-He is now in original state of a crystal clear soul known as great Swabhavdasha governed by true knowledge and true faith. Still all negative points of soul are dominating me making me victim of Vibhavdasha. Let me pray to come out of it as erarly as possible.
10-Before taking Diksha he used to donate crores of gold coins as a  charity while I failed to spare a small sum of Rupees ten thousand in a year. I am constantly busy in savings for my next generations overlooking needs of people surrounding me. Too much possession.
The list can go on endlessly. But there is no cause of nervousness I use to tell myself. This is the beginning and if the path selected is correct as guided by Jainism sooner or later all Bhavi souls will get the same status as achieved by Mahaveer Bhagwan. But it is always better to compare you with milestones so that we can know how much road is still remained to be crossed. A long road lying ahead to be passed. Let me pray to Him to grant me wisdom for salvation.

JAI JINEDRA---------!!!---------JAI MAHAVEER----------------!!!.



No comments:

Post a Comment