Thursday 17 July 2014

JAINISM- BASICS TO START JAINISM STUDY------------!!!

I just asked my friend if he has visited my blog based on Jainism Mokhshasadhana. He replied yes once but could not visit it again. On my perusal he clarified the reasons behind it. He told no doubt your efforts are good but for a lay man like me it is too difficult to digest. Can you write some minimum requirements  to understand Jainism and salvation ?I wish to know about it and it's founder in more detail
I told him that it is not so difficult as he thinks. But no doubt I will try for simpler things. Subsequently I gave it a thought and came across two beautiful posts on Jainism. Thought to be good to share. 
I decided to share it with my viewers. Three basic things one shall know to understand Jainism and path of salvation can be as follow.
1-Meaning of Navkarmantra.
2-Nine Tatvas -particularly difference in living and non living soul and other seven components.
3-Various good intentions ( 12 Bhavna) for purification of soul.
 All related posts are reproduced -here for easy reference.

 I hope my friend and other beginners can have basic guidelines for salvation path with this blog. Once curiosity arises to know the nine Tatvas, virtues of Siddha, Arihant Bhagwan ,Sadhuji ( monk) and good intentions and Jainism, it automatically motivate the soul to have further study and aim for salvation to end sufferings of soul. 
Slowly the soul will opt for study of Jainism based on "Aagams".
Sooner the secrets of life and death will start to be unfolded before him. With guidance from Gurudeo and experts true meaning of life and purpose of living life will be revealed. Can be much of interest.

So start with small basics, definitely one can know and understand Jinwani in more better and detailed ways in a short time frame.
Such study can lead to absenteeism from sin, engagement in good and religious activities. Finally the travel on path of salvation can start. This can be a good beginning for a noble travel to Moksha. 

JAI JINEDRA--------!!!--------- JAI MAHAVEER---------------!!!.










No comments:

Post a Comment