Saturday 28 December 2013

SAMAIK-6-REMEMBERING SWADHYA-----------!!!

Bhagwan Mahaveer swami in Bhagwati Sutra told firstGandhar Guru Guatamswami that out of 4 gems i.e. knowledge, faith, conduct and Tap---only knowledge can accompany the soul in next two or three  births. Balance three may or may not follow the soul. Swadhya doing means self study through 32 Aagams for soul for future births also.
What ever we learn in this present life can guide us in next births. 
In Deologa also we shall not forget our main purpose of salvation. Sugurudeo repeated the fact to me and asked me to remember some Swadhya. I rejected it at first instance with belief that how one can remember it. Then I happened to meet some Sadhvijiji .They can orally remembering all 32 Aagams. I was too surprised knowing it.
I also happened to meet some Shravikas who are knowing 3 Aagams completly i.e. Dashvekalik.Uttaradyan and Nandisutra.My doubts are cleared. I felt it may be difficult but not impossible. Let us try for it.

 Gurudeo told me that there is no limits, human can not do with his determination. The benefit of remembering is that when ever we are not at home, we can do the Swadhya with out help of books. Even in night or early morning one can do it without electricity.With much efforts I could learn only Pucchisunam  or Veerstuti of Bhagwan.
Guru asked me to learn two lines per day fully. It is 58 lines took 3 months time for me. But it created life long asset for me. I am very thankful for Gurudeo for such precious gift----------!!!
If one decide to go for it, will be indeed a good move. In case one has memory problem due to age factor etc. one can aim at least to learn following two Swadhya. They are short  and easy to learn.
1-Puchhisunam-composed by Siddha Bhagwan Sudharmaswami in praise of Mahaveer Bhagwan, given in 6th chapter of Sutrakrutang Aagam. It describes virtues of Veer Bhagwan Mahaveerswami.
2-Namipavajja-- It is questions and answer between Shakendra and Namirajrushi. Indra wanted to test faith of Namirajrushi for Jainism. Reply given are so truth and unique. Once, one must read it. It is available in Nine th chapter of Aagam-- Uttaradhyana Sutra.
Different Gatha  and Nirjara and Punya for Swadhya is as follow.
Navkarmantra-2,Loggas-5,Namothunam-7 .Puchhisunam-----40.
With Swadhya we can cut knowledge covering Karma They are important so as to show the right path for salvation. So friends just start learning it,for purification of soul. Nothing can match the
greatness of Jinwani in this universe. It is nothing but a direct and
true connection with Vitraagprabhu Shri Mahaveerswami Bhagwan.

JAI MAHAVEER--------!!!-------------JAIJINENDRA-----------!!!.












No comments:

Post a Comment